Monday, February 13, 2012

test test

It's been 4 months since I moved to this lovely sunny apartment and 3 months since I started working at a busy west village restaurant...
Thank god I got used to this new life finally.
Lately my creative side began to say, "Hey, isn't it time to start writing your cookbook again? I'm bored!"
Yes! Now I'm ready :)
Luckily, there are two natural food stores within a few blocks from my place and one is open 24 hours.
I have a room with big windows facing in the east. The morning light is perfect for photo shooting.

Even my kitchen has a window. It's so sunny and bright and at night, I can see the moon.

Seems like everything comes together for a reason. Don't need more than that.

Winter cooking starts today ;)
Before I go to the greenmarket, took some photos to see how the sunlight is in my room...


Like it!
Let's see how it goes.

TO BE CONTINUED...!

No comments:

Post a Comment